Friday, July 24, 2009

harbenger.duo at DWR




Posted by Picasa

At the Design Within Reach Houston Studio last night harbenger.duo, AKA the Josh and Audrey Hardesty design team, exhibited their wonderfully designed and beautifully constructed line of contemporary furniture.

Spotted in the huge crowd (not seen here, as Tall Husband and I arrived early to shoot) at DWR were well known architects, designers, international retailers, plus one of my favorite Bloggers, Carolina of Carolina Eclectic.

Note: Click on photos to enlarge. These are only a few of the harbenger.duo designs. For order information go to www.harbengerduo.com. You can also follow this duo on their blog, harbenger.duo.

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much Annie...the photos are beautiful! it was great meeting you and we REALLY appreciate you taking photos and coming out to support us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. annie! what great photos and what a great event! i so wish i was there last night!!! i think i am going to have to place an order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

    first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I

    will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ModernFurnitureWarehouse.com is a one-stop shop when it comes to living room sets. You

    can find any furniture ranging from classic to contemporary designs from all over the

    world. If you are looking for sectional sofas, loveseats and sleeper sofas, they are all

    here.


    Neilina

    contemporary furniture

    ReplyDelete